Logo

Logo

tiistai 11. joulukuuta 2012

Laanila Students' Feedback on Global Me Course

Thanks to Global Me my tear ducts are dry... I have cried too much because I'm just so sad the spice of my boring weeks are gone. Best course you could ever have in high school. If you want to learn things about the world, interact in English, have fun and meet new people, this course is made for you. Not only I learned about global issues and began to see the world a bigger place, but I also somehow built up more courage to act in surprising social situations. And of course the two months made my English speaking better. For me the most memorable parts of the course are clearly the fun classes but also getting known to the teachers better as friends. I can't say a single bad word of this course. Thanks for the memories! <3

Jenny Myllylä

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti